My future job

 


I got into studying architecture for the wrong reasons, I thought it would be much more mathematical and that it wouldn't cost me as much in the practical areas as it is in the workshop. Throughout the career I have learned to like what I do and I have realized how versatile the career is. It's basically the only work I can imagine doing when I grow up. When I think about work, I always imagine myself in an office or something like that working as an architect, probably in a construction company. The truth is that I like it and I don't think there is anything else I would like to work on, obviously I have hobbies but I wouldn't do them. What I like most about architecture is everything that has to do with calculation and structure. I also like making models, designing and now, a short time ago, I started to like urbanism. I don't know if I'm the best in all that, but I always give my 100% in everything I do. I think that the day I get to design my own house I will have achieved success, it is one of the things I dream of since I entered the race. I'm lucky enough to study something I like.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite movie

New York

HOLLIDAYS