HOLLIDAYS

 





My best vacations was in 2018 in summer with my Friends of school, we went to San Pedro and Bolivia for ten days. I remember that we went in febraury and we planed go to the tours to Valle de la luna, Salar de Atacama, Laguna cejar and Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia.

There we met people from another countrys and with them we went to partys and tours. We stayed in a hostal and we met a girl from another country that i don't remember haha.

It was a journey really good, we laught, we ate really good, we met people, and a lot of things. The only bad thing was that when we went to Salar de Uyuni the day before rained, and the salt flat did not look like a mirror so we couldn't take the typical picture with the sky reflected in the water.

 I think that i will never forget this journey because was the first trip with my friends to another country without parents or teachers. I hope we can go to another country after this and enjoy in the same way.




Comentarios

  1. It must have been a lot of fun to go to San Pedro with friends. It has beautiful landscapes!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite movie

New York