My favorite photography

 


This photo was taken by the tour guide of our trip, my six friends and I appear in San Pedro de Atacama. We were on a tour called "lagunas altiplanicas", they were some lagoons located approximately 5000 km above the sea. We did this trip in February 2018, we planned to go on vacation to San Pedro and Bolivia, we had a great time, I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures we took, I had a hard time choosing the truth.I like this picture I like this picture because you can see how wonderful the place is and you don't notice it but we were very happy.

 

In this trip we also met new people from other countries, very nice, in the hostel and in the tours we took. This photo reminds me how much fun we had and that I would like to travel again soon with my friends.

Comentarios

  1. San Pedro de Atacama is very beautiful! I imagine they saw many beautiful places, it is very cool!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite movie

New York

HOLLIDAYS