New York





Hello!

 

If I had to chose one country I would like to know, I definitely choose New York. I think is a wonderfoul country, most  for his architecture.

 

Probably all I know about this country is because of the movies haha but I know is that have too much the influence artistic and culture in others countrys. I, for another part only wanna visit the Empire state,the statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn bridge and the Central park, I think that are places so beautyful and touristic. I want to go to there sometime in my life in hollydays with my family and my friends, is mi dream. Also I would like go to there to study and learn more english, I don't so Good in that.

 

I really don’t imagine me living in another country that doesn’t be Chile, if isn’t wtih my family of course. But if I had to live in another country for work, I would go, with a bit of sorrow but I would.

 

Thats all! 😊


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite movie

HOLLIDAYS